Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4 days!

Let me just say that I am so proud of myself. I seriously have to be the world's worst procrastinator.....well, nevermind, I thought that till I met Chad ;) Anyway, I just knew that the last week or two before my wedding would be absolutely chaotic because everything would be saved to the last minute. Well, here it is 4 days before and everything is running so smoothly!! I mean seriously, I couldn't imagine it any more perfect. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly busy, but not so much so that it's stressful or more than I can handle. I still have time to take a break and watch a movie from time to time.

I'm starting to get really excited about the big day. I think it's going to be just beautiful....and we're going to have such a fun reception!

2 comments:

4 J's said...

I am so glad that things are running so smoothly for you! I pray that Saturday is just what you have imagined it to be! I wish we could be there but I will be praying for you and Chad.

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

ok, i think its time to update, Mrs. Jones. :)