Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uninspired

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I have been completely uninspired as of late. I am still uninspired however, I feel it is my moral and civic duty to write because wherever I go I meet someone who tells me they read my blog. Kind of scary but kind of makes me feel good that I have an indention in this ol' world. I'm kidding :)

Last night I went to Hudson's with a friend. I got season one of Get Smart. I'm very excited! I love that show :) Oh, I also got a gorgeous crystal bowl for 10 dollars!! I rationalized getting it by planning on giving it as a wedding gift (we have a lot of weddings coming up in the next year) but upon further thought, I've decided I just can't bear to give it away. I must keep it myself :) I got a bunch of crystal when I got married but not any bowls, mostly plates and stuff. So this a need, not a want ;) I got a whole lot more at Hudson's but those are my two favorite.

So here is my do list for tonight:
  • cook supper
  • pick up entire house
  • wash clothes
  • color hair
  • go grocery shopping
  • pack for nashville
  • make cranberry salsa and white trash for Christmas party
  • oh, and chad wants me to drop of my car at the car shop
yeah, I think that's everything.

I predict about 2 of those things actually getting done. Too bad all of it MUST get done! Well here's to trying!

3 comments:

Jolyne said...

good luck in getting that all accomplished. I don't see it happening. Go to the grocery store on your lunch hour. Grab dinner on your way home. Color your hair and while you are waiting for it, pick up your house (be careful with the hair though). Send Chad to the laundry mat. It shouldn't take you long to pack - you can do that after the hair is done. Fix your salsa and trash when you get back home. It shouldn't take long for that. Did I leave anything out? Oh..have a good time and we'll see you when you get back!!

brookejones said...

my plan is to go grocery shopping during lunch and what i don't have time to get, have chad get this afternoon. when i get home, throw the clothes in the wash, cook and clean at the same time. after that, color hair and clean some more while i'm waiting. when i'm done coloring make the salsa (i absolutely have to have that made before i leave because it's suppose to sit for a few days). then lastly, pack.
oh, and i'm for taking the car in tommorrow.

Joan Brown said...

Great post, if you need a motorcycle shipper then these guys know what you need and can transport your bike with no problems.