Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Word

1. Where is your cell phone? hidden
2. Your significant other? amazing
3. Your hair? blonde
4. Your mother? gentle
5. Your father? protecting
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? godliness
10. What room you are in? office
11. Your hobby? piano
12. Your fear? alligators
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? overseas
14. Where were you last night? hudsons
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. Wish list item? mixer
18. Where you grew up? natchez
19. Last thing you did? texted
20. What are you wearing? dressy
21. Your TV? addiction
22. Your pets? yuck!
23. Friends? away
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? hungry
26. Missing some one? someones
27. Car? messy
28. Something you're not wearing? necklace
29. Your favorite store? anthropologie
30. Your favorite color? pink
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? tuesday
35. Who will resend this? clueless
36. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom
37. One person who emails me regularly? mom
38. My favorite place to eat? everywhere!
39. Why you participated in this survey? interested
40. What are you doing tonight? buffy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm read my blog. i tagged you.

Kim said...

Where ya been? Missed you at MIM. Next week is the couples' dinner!

Good list. I can never just say one word.
Ha, my word verification is suchloss. Weird.

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

i'm glad to see you're back!

Jolyne said...

Hello Darling Brooke - I'm glad to see you posted. I always enjoy reading them. I've been missing you terribly lately (sniff). Anyways, I'm responding to your comment on my post. You know how difficult all my pregnancy's were. So sick I could barely get out of bed for the first 4 months with EVERY one of you childrens and then came the long, long, painful labors. People would always say to me, "With all your difficulties, why in the world did you do it 7 times?" Actually 9 though. Believe me once you become a mother you will understand. All of you were worth every throw up and every pain. It was so worth it!! When it's time, you will be ready and brave to be a Momma!

Jolyne said...

Hello darling - I think I need a new scenary on my page. See what you can whip up!!