Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Glorious fall!!

It's starting to get cooler here. Every year I can never decide if I like spring better or fall. I love spring because after the long cold dead winter (though I guess in Mississippi it's really not that long at all), it's so nice to feel warmth and to know that flip flop season is just around the corner. And I love fall because after the really really long hot muggy summer it's so releaving to feel the cool air and take your hair down from the frizzy pony tail that it's been forced to be in for the past five months. But as for today, I say fall is my favorite season because it feels wonderful!

So I have to be a good secretary and brag on my boss. He killed a 12 ft., over 400 lbs., alligator this weekend. It's the second largest that's been caught in Mississippi. He's quite proud. I got to look at the top of the alligator's head in the back of his truck. I think anyone that's going to purposefully be anywhere near an alligator is aboslutely crazy.

I guess I should start working.

1 comment:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

i'm going to be sad if this weather doesn't last.