Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just for Claire

My Falafel Recipe

-buy a box of falafel mix, follow directions. (to show you how good I am, here's the directions: dump mix in bowl, add water, stir, fry.)

-buy a box of hummus mix, follow directions. (dump mix in bowl, add water, stir, chill.)

-stuff falafel's in pita bread, along with letttuce (we use spinach), feta cheese (and/or whatever cheese you like), hummus, and tomatoes (we don't like tomatoes though so we skip this step).

I found a recipe here that looks simple enough:
http://mideastfood.about.com/od/maindishes/r/falafelrecipe.htm
One day I want to make my own falafels and hummus instead of box mixes, but this is really all I have time for now. And really, it's good. It's one of our favorite meals. Especially mine because Chad makes it (I hate frying things).

Enjoy :)

No comments: