Thursday, June 12, 2008

a good day!

I paid for Chad's wedding ring today :) And had enough money to set aside towards an excursion I want to go on on our honeymoon cruise!

Yesterday I sent emails out to two different lawyers who are looking for a part time secretary (in Jackson). One instantly wrote me back and said he was looking forward to recieving my resume. The second one wrote me back today and said that he and his wife want to call me! Yay! In his job description he said he was looking for someone who could also babysit his 3 - or maybe its 4 - children. I thought mentioning that I was the oldest of seven children would help me out there :)

So now tonight I have to finish my resume. I'll fax it while I'm at work tomorrow. I really hope I get these jobs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds exciting! I would be more than happy to share some gumbo, but Kate Ellard came over and cleaned us out. Well actually we have eaten it three times this weekend and there is just enough for lunch tomorrow before we leave town! So, sorry. If you would prefer gumbo at your bacherlorette party that can be arranged. You let me know, I can cook whatever.