Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I was on a role...

...now I can't think of anything to say. I had a great shower Saturday! And I've been getting gifts everyday since then! I could seriously get use to this. I'll post some pictures. These are from Ashley.



Wedding updates:

- Chad's ring came in yesterday! I ordered it from zales.com and was a little nervous, but it came in in exactly a week! I was impressed.

- I went by Rebecca's Flowers yesterday and paid for the flowers. I'm excited about my yellow tulips :)

Belks is having a sale on their pillows - 50 percent off. So yesterday I bought a whole bunch with my gift card. They're really nice. Today I'm going by JcPenney's and either buying the rest of my towels and the bath rug, or some toss pillows. I saw the pillows yesterday but wasn't sure if they were the same color blue as our comforter, so I'm bringing a sham with me today.

I love gift cards!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why didn't you post the picture of you and the cheese grater?????

and i will block your comments if you keep insulting my post.

k, thanks.

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

I was looking for that picture, too! :)