Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do I really look that young?

Yesterday while Hannah and I were out, someone asked if we were twins. My response was, "uh no, we're ten years apart actually." And then they had a hard time guessing which one was older. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm getting married next month and the average age people guess me to be is 14. I'm told that one day I'll love looking younger than I am, but for right now, I'm not too fond of it.

I have my bridal shower today! I can't wait to see what I get :)

2 comments:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

yeah, people guess i'm a lot younger, too. I'm sure i'll get GREAT looks this go-round of pregnancy, too. :) But I don't usually care. We're the ones that'll be laughing in ten or so years when we age well...I hope.

Unknown said...

too bad that is a football coach and i am talking about baseball. and you cannot associate him with LSU because he is the head coach at another school now. so you technically just insulted my post. thanks a lot!