Thursday, August 14, 2008

I want!

I went to Linens-n-Things today during my lunch break to pick up something for mom. That was the first time I've been in there and my opinion is for the most part, they're over priced. I'll stick with Hobby Lobby, Target, and my favorite - Dirt Cheap ;) Anyway, I did find something that I absolutely LOVE! I want it so bad. It would go perfect with my living room. But I'm too "dirt-cheapish" to pay eighty dollars for it. I thought blogging about it would help me forget about it and move on - kind of like group therapy ;) Here it is:

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2906586&cp=1331609.1331973.3021126&parentPage=family

Feel free to start a collection, my readers.

4 comments:

4 J's said...

Next time you guys are up this way you need to go to Gordmans in Southaven next to Olive Garden...I bought something very similar there and it was NOT $80. They have really good "decorating stuff" for very inexpensive. Even our church has some things from there...looks expensive but is not!

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

ooh, let me know when yall head up that way! :)

Unknown said...

I need that too

Jolyne said...

Thanks for going to Linens and Things for me. I LOVED the store - but you are right. It is expensive. You'll have to watch for their sales like I did. I have about 4 to 5 gifts for you at the house. One of them is BIG!!