Friday, October 31, 2008

A bonus!!

I got a bonus today! Yay!!! Mr. Weill said he had to spend his money before Obama takes it all away. Too bad election is only 4 days away and thus that impending threat ends.

Last night Chad and I had our own little Halloween celebration, if you would call it that. We carved pumpkins (which I discovered is not at all as easy as it looks but I think it was definitely worth it), watched The Corpse Bride while craving those pumpkins (loved it! it's a musical believe it or not), and got sick off of candy corn and candy pumpkins. So I discovered when we finished that this was also Chad's first pumpkin to carve. I thought we did really well for the first time. His turned out really well. We took pictures. I'll have to post them when I get home.

Happy Halloween and Reformation Day!

2 comments:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

:) hooray for the bonus. Sad we can't see yall this weekend. :( and happy knox's birthday. oh, i'm glad yall aren't pumpkin-carving-virgins anymore. its fun, but really hard work. i thought last time that choosing a little pumpkin would be easier...wrong. (just for future reference)

brookejones said...

i choose the biggest pumpkin i could find :)