Thursday, October 16, 2008

a boring day at the office

I am so so bored. I've done absolutely everything here at the office. I've even been racking my brains trying to come up with stuff to do - but nothing. It's amazing how slow time moves too when there's nothing to do. One whole hour and fifteen gigantic minutes till I'm out of here....ugh.

The Andrew Peterson concert was amazing! Though getting back at 2 o'clock in the morning wasn't so amazing, especially when you have to be at work at 8:30. So I guess, come to think of it, though I am incredibly bored right now, it does beat being miserably tired all day like yesterday. When I got home from work I went straight to the couch and didn't wake up till Chad got home at nine. Some chicken strips, french fries, and two episodes of House later, I was back asleep for the night!

Tonight I'm finally making Chad a birthday cake (I know, two days later). His favorite cake is German Chocolate so that is what it will be. I hope, Claire, that you and Wesley like it too because it will be accompanying us to Natchez this weekend so it won't stay at my house and be consumed by me and my growing hips. Even though I don't like flavored chocolate, I will still eat every single bit because it's sugar!! That is how addicted I am to sugar, it can exceed my dislike for the flavored chocolate. It's makes no sense.

I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday! A new paycheck and a road trip! yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You cannot afford me :)

Kim said...

Hey Brooke! I'm enjoying your posts... Quinn's favorite cake is German Chocolate as well. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

what is this squashy-shaped thing with a bow on it on the left side of your layout?

Unknown said...

yea.. you should try it. today my 8 am class was cancelled and i slept late (which was 6:45). It's a little ridiculous.