Friday, October 10, 2008

Yay for fine dining!

Chad's birthday is on Tuesday but we're having an early birthday celebration tonight. When I bought my wedding dress at David's Bridal, I got a $50.00 coupon to be used at several restaurants. We're going to redeem that tonight! Of course the catch is that you have to spend at least 100 dollars but considering the entrees are between $24.00 and $34.00 a piece, I don't think that will be too hard to do. I've been keeping the place a secret from Chad but I know he never looks on here so here's the place: http://www.elixirms.com/. I'm so so excited! We're definitely getting the sushi appetizer. I haven't decided which entree I want yet. I guess I have till tonight to decide :)

I bought a new dress just for tonight. I'm actually probably more excited about the dress than the meal because here's why: I've had my eyes on this dress for a long time but when I tried it on before, I couldn't get the zipper zipped and was not about to go up a size. I'd rather go without a dress then get anything but an extra small! Anyway, so when I tried it on again this week, I got it zipped and it fits perfect! It's amazing what cooking every night instead of going out to eat can do for one's figure!

Goal for this weekend: Get the house picked up and cleaned - SPOTLESS!

7 comments:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

ok, this post is disgusting. :( you do know that to go up a size from "x-small" to "small" is still...Small??

brookejones said...

hey, i know my days are numbered, i'm going to enjoy it as long as i can!

Unknown said...

i agree claire... just sickening!!


amd yes, i will be in Jackson tonight.. It's shelby's bday so we are eating greek then going to the fair.

4 J's said...

Yeah...you just wait...have a couple of kids and you will be screaming hallelujah for a Medium!!!

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

soooo...how was dinner?

brookejones said...

amazing!!

Jolyne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!