Monday, October 27, 2008

Not really much to say

I went home to Natchez this weekend. Every time Chad and I go to Natchez my family is always busy so we don't get to spend much time with them, so that's what I did! I had a really good time and got some good shopping bargains :) However, I was by myself, so I was very, very, very happy to get back to Jackson, to Chad!

Sunday was Chad's first Sunday as intern at First Presbyterian Church in Brandon. He gets to lead the responsive reading and later will be teaching a Sunday School class (I don't know if they call it Sunday School in the Presbyterian church?). I lied to him and told him I wouldn't be coming back till that night but I surprised him by showing up just in time for church. He did good, I was proud of him! Though I kind of wish I had stayed in Natchez. He was planning on surprising me by washing all the clothes that afternoon. So alas, I returned home and had to wash five loads of laundry on my Sunday afternoon :( But he got to catch up on his reading for class, so it all worked out....I guess.

Tonight's agenda is Heroes - YAY!!!!! And chili for supper, yum!

Oh, my mom has a blog. (Click on blog).

3 comments:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

sad about the laundry. maybe next time

brookejones said...

next time he'll use the excuse "you were expecting it so i couldn't do it". but who knows, i expect the unexpected with him!

Unknown said...

that's a good theory for chad :)